Connect With Facebook

Google Adsense Integration in Bukisa

What will the Google Adsense integration on Bukisa mean? on behalf of me, it suggests that obtaining thrown out of Bukisa, as a result of I lost my Google Adsense account. i'm not alone in that, and there'll be others.

The Google Adsense integration on Bukisa is an outrage, as a result of it changes the full means that Bukisa operates. It means Bukisa users can now not be paid by Bukisa, and can instead be paid by Google.

Google Adsense pays for clicks on the ads, not the page, and completely different|completely different} keywords have different values. you'll possible see plenty of articles regarding personal injury lawyers, and plastic surgeons, as folks try and get highly paid keywords placed on their articles.

For folks in developing countries, the clicks on ads in those countries are value plenty less, and since Google favors native content, that is where most of the clicks can come back from.

Google Adsense pays via a mailed check, and you would like to earn $100 before they send you something. I lost my Google Adsense account permanently before my 1st check was mailed, for invalid clicks.

I admit, I did click on the ads on my articles, however it might simply as simply are done by someone else. i'll never get another Google Adsense account once more, unless I become a very completely different person.

I might become a unique person simply to stay on Bukisa, however it isn't quite worthwhile on behalf of me. I hear conflicting reports on whether or not or not Bukisa can offer another for people that have lost their Google Adsense accounts, however I simply do not extremely trust them anymore myself.

I had an analogous downside with Associated Content but six months ago, when changes in US tax policy "forced" them to prevent paying international contributors. They extremely solely had to cut back the payments by 0.5, however they merely determined to ruin all my exertions instead.

Bukisa has created these changes as a result of illegal traffic, from some user, they do not even grasp who. This appears ridiculous to me. If somebody was draining thousands of greenbacks out of Bukisa, it ought to be pretty obvious, should not it?

Anyway, I hope you'll be part of me in protesting these changes on Bukisa, or a minimum of demand that they do not punish the innocent for the crimes of many. this is often the discussion on Get Satisfaction: Google Adsense Integration. be part of me in protesting these unfair changes there, and if attainable, share this text, or the link with all of your Bukisa friends.

(update) i'm currently using Chitika on Bukisa, and earning 10 times less from my articles than I used to. i'm really earning 100 times but I used to, as a result of Bukisa cancelled the referral program.

I wrote here for a year, and that i was earning amost $200 a month, that became $2. i'm currently on Factoidz, and earning a few dollar or 2 every day once simply six weeks of writing, that is a few hundred times higher than Bukisa has become on behalf of me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment